22 January 2006

NYC DAILY SPECIAL

I walk around
the people looking down
is all I see,
serious shyness.
Why Lili?
Why? I wonder.

Maybe they are mad at life
or would be a disease.
Maybe they don’t want to feel
the environment.
Maybe they are shoe freaks?
Why Lili?
Why? I wonder.

With their eyes stabbed at the street
eating dirt, missing in action
there’s no interaction
with anyone or anything.
The music is what makes them fly
from our scenario.
Why lili?
Why? I wonder.

Coffee in a cup of carton
changing trains
running away, reading a book,
taking a nap on the ride home,
recharging batteries
to finally live
the way supposed.
Why Lili?
Why? I wonder.

How they don’t get bored
of the same routine.
Life is passing by
and it seems not interesting
Why Lili?
Why? I wonder.

Everyday is unique
some gray, others blue sky
sometimes I’m happy
that I’m still alive
to go back to the streets
and look at those
that doesn’t know that I exist.
Why Lili?
Why? I wonder.



Sola Buceo

Sere yo,
sera mi interior
sera mi ego
estara mi alma en riesgo?
estoy en altamar
tratando de hacer una buena pesca
buscando ideas en el fondo
de la inconscienica,
de la demencia
de la oscuridad.
Mientras mas profundo nado, menos oxigeno
mas confusion, mas frio
mas complejo se vuelve todo
y decido volver a la superficie
porque la incertidumbre me acobardo
y empiezo de nuevo, perdida por supuesto.
tengo que tomar un curso de buceo.
Para bucear con mas deseo,
tal vez encuentre un tesoro y me hago rica
con o sin dinero.

No comments: