25 December 2003

MERRY, MERRY ACNE !!!!!
(for Pimps to come)

What a jolly time to share my pimples with everyone... I't Christmas day and my face is full of every type of pimple. Underground pimple in the nose, stain pimple in the cheek near the mouth, 2 rosey twin pimples in the left cheek, almost sexy lunar pimple in the left side near the lip, chin pimple, mini pimple, 2 brown vintage pimples and a few other horrible blackheads pimple wannabes.....

I can't be happy in times like this, it's embarrasing and humiliating, I thought that they were gonna take a break for the holiday, but no! they decided to spend the christmas home with me.

That's why i won't see any strangers today, because they won't understand that this pimple bash is not the typical pimple party.... is more like a special edition hate me because i'm ugly party... another great christmas gift that will make everyone disgusted and myself insane.

Merry Christmas to all pimples of the world.... may the birth of the child give you and idea to move to his face instead of mine. I know is crue.... but funny.....!

Whatever!

No comments: